It’s been years since I’ve posted here. Like most others, my stuff (what little I do share) is spread across social media, however, mostly in comments to others.
Realizing how major platforms have censored voices of reason, I’ve decided to start re-vamping this blog. Life has taken a different direction in the last five years. Yes, I’m still active in Network Marketing, but I’ve also become very active in trading the equity and Forex markets (and gotten damn good at it). As a result of that, I’ve discovered an underlying structure of how other things on this planet “work” and are tied in to it.
A quiet, dark side of me will come out and it may not resonate with many people.
That is fine.
Know this moving forward:
- I maintain no political loyalty to one party. I’ve voted all three ways in the past.
- I question EVERYTHING on Mainstream Media news.
- I question ALL conspiracy theories (that I am aware of). Some are believable, most are not. Like mainstream media, you will find elements of truth sprinkled in with Bullshit. It doesn’t mean you throw out the baby with the bathwater, either mainstream news or alternative.
- My lens has become as clear as possible. This is necessary for trading the markets in both directions without bias and comes in quite handy when looking at other situations.
- I predicted the February 20 2020 top in the market and crash well in advance (December 2019) and honed the timing down precisely later on. I had no clue it would be caused by a damn virus and lead us to the position we are in now. That is the main reason to take this blog in a different direction.
- As for my advocacy for the Network Marketing Profession, I’ve shelved the idea of a book and public speaking. Residual income is far easier. Art Jonak, Eric Worre, Todd Falcone, and a few others have this covered well. I’ll post what works for me here (direct mail has changed quite substantially and is no longer as effective) but life has become much more “well-rounded” in the past several years.
Right now, humanity faces two pandemics worse than Covid19:
Complacency and Stupidity.
Knowing I’m likely to get “muted” and/or censored on other platforms, content will be posted here and linked to instead. I’m tired of repeating the same long comments to folks on Social Media who can only see things through one distorted lens.
Perhaps you will gain some knowledge and make some money in these tough times.